Our CFO Services
Can’t afford a full-time CFO? Do you have a bank loan or outside investors? Growing businesses often reach a point at which they need professional financial advice but do not require a full-time CFO or controller.
Let Jay Shapiro CPA organize your business financials for you.
With over 25 years of experience, we will help your company make the best strategic decisions and establish financial control in your business. Cut expenses, stabilize your business, and save your company money by hiring a part time CFO for specific projects. Our hourly fees are competitive and negotiable, depending on the nature of the project.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO or Controller can range up to $175,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our CFO services, on a part-time basis provide you with experienced business management support at a small fraction of that cost. Why not rent the personal service of a former Big 8 Partner!
Here’s what you get with our CFO services…
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- Training and managing for your accounting staff.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures